TSC Job Openings: (76) Full-time and (580) Internship Positions Available
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is looking for qualified candidates to fill several full-time and internship teaching positions. The vacancies are open to Kenyan citizens who meet the minimum requirements as stated below.
- Teachers – Secondary School – 130 Positions
- Teachers Internship – Secondary School – 450 Positions
- Teachers – Primary School – Garissa – 18 Positions
- Teachers – Primary School – Wajir – 27 Positions
- Teachers – Primary School – Mandera- 28 Positions
- Teachers – Secondary School – Mandera
- Teachers – Secondary School – Wajir
- Teachers – Secondary School – Garissa
To be eligible for any of the positions, a candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission
- Must hold at least a Diploma in Education for the full-time positions and a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) in KCSE or its equivalent for the Teachers Internship positions
- Must present original academic and professional certificates
- Must not fill more than one Application for Employment Form
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidates should apply through the Teachers Service Commission HRMIS portal before the deadline of March 22, 2023. Manual applications will not be accepted. The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2022/2023 Financial Year shall apply.
The Teachers Internship Programme is a one (1) year programme meant to equip and sustain competencies of persons entering the teaching service. The programme targets unemployed registered teachers to be assigned to learning institutions where their teaching experience will be enhanced through mentorship, coaching, and exposure to practical teaching experience.
Successful applicants will be required to have a Personal Accident Insurance to cover personal risks during the internship period.
Candidates who were previously employed by the Teachers Service Commission on permanent and pensionable and those who have served under TSC internship programme are not eligible.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the Teachers Service Commission and make a difference in the lives of Kenyan students. Apply now through the link provided: https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login